Well, Mom left me with a stranger tonight...at least the stranger turned out to be a very nice, responsible high school senior named Lorraine. She was nice. She fed me my bottle and put me to sleep...when I woke up she was gone. To this point in my life, I have only ever been left with family members, but Mom had to go to cousin Kyleigh's preschool graduation concert with Aunt Amy, Papa and Grammie. Macy and I stayed home with Lorraine while they were gone. I did my best to charm her with my smiles...and, of course, I succeeded.
In other news, I am sure you will all be glad to know that I am now the proud owner of a variety of multi-colored bows, an example of which you will see modeled above.
Well, apparently I will have to ride in the car forever again tomorrow, so it is off to bed for me. Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment